Monday, May 28, 2012

Earthquake Damaged My Laptop but Efficient Data Recovery Service Provider Saved My Data

It is very rightly said that we cannot control natural disasters like earthquakes, fire, etc but we can prepare ourselves in a way that we can salvage the loss. In order to overcome the physical loss, almost all of us take the insurance of our various belongings like houses, offices, laptops, etc but how many of us take measures to recover data saved on our laptop or desktop, very few of us, right! Having insurance of our laptops and desktops we can easily overcome the financial loss but what about our precious data which was stored on it. Well, don’t panic! To overcome data loss which has occurred due to physical damage of your laptop or desktop, you have to opt for an efficient third-party data recovery service provider. These service providers recover data irrespective to the reason of physical damage and I learnt deeply about this fact after encountering a devastating situation of data loss.

Let me narrate the entire episode in detail. After completing my official work in my home, I put the laptop on my study table and went to have dinner. While we were having our dinner, we all experienced an earthquake. The intensity of earthquake was so high that everything that was on the dining table started dropping. We rushed outside with our kids and by the mean time the earthquake stopped. Thank God! There was no harm to human lives from this earthquake as well as no large property loss occurred except some small house hold things and for me my precious laptop. Due to the earthquake my laptop dropped from the study table and when I switched it on, it didn’t start except some grinding sound started coming out of it.

Since, I have heard about data recovery services somewhere so, I started searching out an efficient data recovery service provider through my wife’s laptop. The search gave me good result as there are third-party service providers which recover the data after physical damage of hard disk present. One of the best data recovery service providers which I found was Stellar Data Recovery. I contacted there nearby branch for service and they advised me to come to their office for free consultation of hard disk. I went there and submitted my laptop and as per their promise they gave me free consultation and told me that the read/write head of my hard disk is damaged and to repair it they need to keep the laptop with them.

I submitted my laptop to them and after few days a call to collect my laptop came from Stellar. I collected my repaired laptop with entire data intact and gave them their required fees. Some other reasons for trusting Stellar as data recovery service provider was its No Data No Charge policy and CLASS 100 Clean Room (an environment required for exposing the hard disk). Since, I am satisfied by the service of Stellar, so I recommend everyone to go for this service provider if your hard disk is damaged physically.

1 comment:

  1. You have given a great effort in repairing your drive..we have to consider all the common backups that you have mentioned above to safe our precious data ...

    data recovery san francisco

    ReplyDelete